3 teams will be eliminated at this stage.
F86 B51 C34 E32 A30 D4. So bye to E, A, D teams.
1. How did the term ‘Slip Coaches’ come into existance?
2. What is the name given to the contraption in the snap.
3. What does V notch at end of semaphore signal signify?
Round 6: Final round
1. MG train approaching a signal before a bride. What additional feature is seen?
2. BEML began building coaches in 70s after the coach building business was hived off from another PSU. Which PSU was that?
3. Connect 3 snaps in the slide..
And the winners will be declared after a short tea break!